This conference aims:
- To facilitate communication of new ideas and processes in repair, regeneration and reconstruction which will promote achieve extraordinary improvements in human and animal health supported by the brightest minds in biomedical research from around the world.
- To act as a bridge between science and surgery and enable translation from laboratory science into real therapies and treatments. uniquely interactive, stimulating and lively format for basic science and translational research.
- To offer an exciting opportunity for scientists and physicians to discuss their latest work and future challenges in a uniquely interactive, stimulating and lively format for basic science and translational research.
- To stimulate discussion and generation of new ideas among related clinical and research groups into real treatments and clinical applications to patients around the world.
- To foster support for developing reconstructive and regenerative technologies from commerce and industry.
For further details of the scientific program and speakers please click here.