- This event has passed.
The 4th Micro and Nano Flows Conference, MNF2014, which is to be held at University College London from 7-10 September 2014. Please find attached a flyer for the 1st call to that effect.
Scope of the conference:
The focus of MNF2014 will be the thermal and fluid aspects of micro and nano flows, encompassing both thermofluids engineering and biomedical fluid mechanics.The following topics will be covered:
· Both for Thermofluids and Biomedicine:
i.Micro and Nano Flow Fundamentals
ii.Measuring, Sensing and Control
iii.Mathematical, Numerical and Experimental Simulation
· Microcirculation and Biomedical Flow Structures
· Micro Flows in Prostheses and Medical Devices (including Lab-on-chip Devices)
· Flow in Bioprocessing Equipment at Micro Levels
· Single-Phase Heat Transfer in Micro Systems
· Boiling and Condensation in Micro Systems
· Heat Transfer Applications at Micro and Nano Scale Levels
· Heat Exchangers and Reactors
· Mixing and Design
· Pumps and Other Devices
A Special Session will also be organised on New Ultrafine Optical Measurement Methods, these being applicable to both conventional and biomedical engineering.
Important dates. The deadline for abstract submission is Friday, 01 November 2013. Authors will be notified about acceptance of their abstracts by 13 December 2013 and full papers will be submitted by 7 March 2014. Following the successful format of previous MNF conferences, selected papers will be published in high quality journals such as Applied Thermal Engineering, Medical Engineering and Physics, etc.
For more information please visit the conference website (www.mnf2014.com).